Thursday, May 27, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hello Everyone!!!!

Lots of stuff happening so I thought I'd give you all a heads up!!

First of, I'll be hanging out on Saturday at the Rock and Roll Hotel in DC for Black Dog Prowl's record release party!!!! Great guys and great band!!!! Check them out...all ages and only 10 bucks at the door!!

Second, Judo Chop will be performing at the Falls Church Memorial Day Parade on Monday afternoon!! Come on out and sing along to the 80's!!!!

The next weekend, I'll be with The Fuzz at Bushwaller's in Frederick, MD on Friday and Ri Ra's in Arlington, VA on Saturday!!!! See those shows!!!!

And the week after that I'll be in Ocean City and Quantico, MD with Side FX on Tuesday and Friday!!

Also, I'll be playing bass with Rites of Ash on June 12th at the Fredericksburg Fairgrounds in Fredericksburg, VA and for their Record Release Party on July 2nd which will be filmed for MTV at Jammin' Java in Fairfax, VA!!!!

All sorts of stuff going on and I'll definitely keep you posted!!!!

Thanx for all your support as always and have a great Memorial Day Weekend!!!!

.CF

No comments:

Post a Comment