Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What Now??

Hey Everyone,

It has definitely been awhile!!!! I hope everyone is well!!

I've been all over the place...just got back at the end of April from a 2 week tour with Side FX!! They started in Virginia and I met them in North Carolina and traveled with them through South Carolina and Florida!! It was a ton of fun and we played some great shows but damn was I glad to be back home!!

When I got home the first order of business was to rock Ri Ra's in Arlington with The Fuzz!!!! It was an awesome night and it was great to be back playing with them again!! We're taking a little break this month but we are booked solid through June and July so come and check out those shows!!!!

Next order of business was to rock out at a wedding in Ridge, MD with Judo Chop!! It was a great day and it was a lot of fun!! I got to play jazz standards for an hour which I was quite surprised with myself that I can still play after all these years and the party was absolutely bouncing!! I am going to say it definitely was the best wedding we've ever played!!

What's next??

Well, first of all I sort of fell into running the sound board for a church production of Godspell in Maryland next weekend...who knew I would become a sound man??

Judo Chop is working on an EP which is slowly getting on its way so I will keep you posted on that!!

I have a bunch of gigs coming up with all 3 bands so check the myspace for tour dates!!

I've got a lot of things in works for Classified Frequency so keep checking back for updates!!

AND...I officially am moving into my own place...HOLY SHIT!!!!

Anyways, lot's going on so keep checking back for updates and of course thanx so much for all the support and please like I always say, tell your friends!!!!

Talk to you soon!!

.CF

OH...you can check out the entire Side FX Video Tour Diary on YouTube!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment