Friday, October 29, 2010

Way Too Long

Hey Everyone!!!!

It's been so long since I've done a blog!! I feel bad but I've just been so busy...it's been crazy!!

So let's talk about updates!!

First of all, one of my good friends, Ben Powell that I play with in Judo Chop just released an EP called Ben Powell Sketchbook Volume 1 on iTunes!! It's a great EP and I'm not just saying that because I played some guitar solos on 3 of the tracks!! Check it out!!

Also, You can now search and listen to Classified Frequency and Ben Powell Sketchbook on Grooveshark.com!!

I've been doing some changes to the .CF websites and I'm still in the construction phases...you may notice some weird things in the wrong place and what not...I'm working on it!!

I have been very busy working on another .CF record and although I am nearly there, I am still in the demoing process...I will definitely keep you updated on the progress and maybe I'll give some sneak peaks!! Who knows??

Shows, Shows, Shows!!!!!

So, I've been playing a ton and this month is no different!!!

November alone I have 10 shows booked right now!! Check them out!!




Hope to see you at some of those shows!!

Anyways, that's about it for now!!

Of course you can check us out at fourfour, MySpace, Facebook and Twitter!!

Leave me a message!! I'll get back to you right away!!

Have a great Halloween and Thanksgiving if I don't talk to you until then!!!

Thanx

.CF

No comments:

Post a Comment