Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow and Side FX Tour

Hey Everybody,

Sorry it's been awhile...been so busy!!!!

First of all, just like so many people in DC and MD, I was snowed in for awhile because of snowpocalypse and I had 2 gigs that were cancelled and we had to move up the beginning of the Side FX tour because we're trying to avoid the 2nd snow storm...ugh...I'm totally sick of it!!

I did get one gig in last weekend though...The Fuzz played a kick ass gig at the Clarendon Grill in Arlington on thursday except for the fog machine which was so thick at points I couldn't see the other band members and it definitely wasn't a huge stage...the sound guy didn't pay attention enough to realize Tommy was playing keyboards and no one could hear them and it took me about an hour to find parking and needed my gps to get me back...Geeze!!!!

All in all a good gig though!!

I'll be missing 2 gigs with The Fuzz in the next 2 weeks so go and check them out...they won't have my shitty playing screwing them up...lol!!!!

I am leaving on tour for 10 days with Side FX tomorrow for the southeast and mid west...for tour dates go to my myspace or www.sidefxband.net!! I'll also be updating and tweeting and what not while on the bus so keep checking back for that!!

Lastly,

I've got some new and exciting things in the making with Judo Chop and Classified Frequency and hopefully they will be coming soon!!

So until next time, thanx so much for all of your support and I'll talk to you soon!!

Thanx

.CF



Find GigsQuantcast

No comments:

Post a Comment