Monday, March 15, 2010

March and No Gigs!!!!

Happy March!!!!

I've found myself with a ton of time because all my gigs that were booked this month all got cancelled for reasons totally out of my control which frustrates the hell out of me but whatever...that's life!!

So I've been doing a lot of practicing which is good and I've been starting pre production for a new Classified Frequency EP and a Judo Chop EP!!!! I will be filming all along the way so look out for videos of me doing what I do best soon!!

A couple cool things have happened with the "Heart Attack EP" though which I will share..."Heart Attack" and "Bastard Installment" was played on a couple of radio shows and pod casts recently which is very exciting!!

DALECAST out of the UK
The Distinguished Gentlemen out of Texas and
Grassroots Groove on Bulls Radio WMNF 88.5 HD2 1620 AM out of Tampa, Florida

A huge thanx goes out to them all for playing my tunes and supporting my music...I greatly appreciate it!!

I do have one gig this month and that is with Judo Chop at Bucknell University...we've played there I think twice before and it was outside and freezing but we rocked it and people stayed all night so it should be a ton of fun!!

After that I'll be at the Auld Shebeen in Fairfax with The Fuzz on April 1st, New York City with Side FX at Uncle Mike's on April 2nd, enjoying Mike Stern at Blues Alley on April 3rd, Shenandoah University/Conservatory (where I graduated from...oh shit...I better be good) in Winchester, VA with Judo Chop on April 9th, I'll be hanging out at the Japanese Street Festival in DC on the 10th (my second year going...I highly recommend it) and after that I will be on tour with Side FX from North Carolina to all around Florida from April 12th to the 25th so if you're around, catch those shows!!!!

Anyways, thanx so much for supporting us and our music and I hope to see you all soon on the road!!!!

Take care of yourselves!!!!

Classified Frequency

No comments:

Post a Comment